im doing my math homework and i dont know how to do it:(
Answer:Without defining any parameters, there is no answer. All that you'd get is a line if it was drawn on a graph
Answer:you need to graph it
to do that you would use -8 as your y intercept plotting the point (0,-8)
then you would use the slope to figure out the rest of the line
so you would go down 3 and over to the right 1 and you would continue doing this plotting the points the whole way down until you had at least 3 points where you could connect them and then that woud be your line
Answer:that is a slope (y=mx b) and it depends on what your directions say as to how you would "solve" or do whatever to it. (probably graphing.)
what are you solving for?
this looks like a simple equation for a graph… is it asking you to plot anything? … specify your question next time.
- How Can You Tell If….????? A guy is checking you out? how can you...
- Can someone please help me with this? Write 0.249 as a percent? Write 0.249 as a percent. Answer:Remember, percentages are written...
- You have more than 640 skeletal muscles..which muscle is the Largest? The gluteus maximus, or your butt muscle. Answer:While the...
- Find the slope, if it exists, of the line containing the pair of points? Find the slope, if it exists, of the line...
- What does predudice mean? This one person keeps saying predudice to me on...